AIM can also offer cost effective audio recording services for AV, podcasts, voice over production and small music groups via its dedicated project studio.
- discounts for community and charitable projects
- Yamaha 01V digital mixing desk with ADAT interface
- PC running Cubase, Wavelab and EMU software
- Mics: Rode NT1, Aston Origin, Shure SM57, AKG 451, SE1a, Shure Beta 52A, Rode C2 matched condenser mics
- GEM Digital Piano (88 note) Fully weighted keys, Alesis Fusion 6HD
- Roland System 1, System 8 Plug Out Synthesisers, Roland Cloud Subscription
- Vintage Synthesiser Modules: EMU Proteus 1 (with Invision expansion card), Korg M3R, Korg EX 800, Korg Guitar Synthesiser
- Vintage Outboard: Lexicon MPX 110 Dual Channel Processor Digital Reverb
- Steinberg Midex 8 Midi Interface
- Guitar Effects Processors: Boss GT6, Yamaha FX 500
- Peavey Classic 30 Guitar Amplifier
- Steph McNicholas – some tracks for her new album, Songs From The Heart, were recorded at AIM. The CD was also compiled at the AIM Studio.
- The Cheatin Hearts
- The Scott-McNicholas Experience
- Heather Jones